Monday, March 14, 2011

More digital layouts...

Holy smokes, it has been a while since I have blogged last!  I really hope to get better at this every day or at least 3 times a week blogging habit... so busy with so many things going on!  Today I am going to share more layouts that we completed in Digi In Deeper.  I have learned a lot of neat things in this class and there are so many amazing things you can do with photoshop and digital scrapping.

This last one really pushed me out of my comfort zone as I am not a big flower person...but it turned out okay :)  So I kind of have some fun things in the works here in the next few weeks that I will keep you updated with.  I started The Art of Digital Design class today with Jessica Sprague so I can learn the ins and outs of digital designing dealing with all the licensing, commercial use, and the more business side of it.  I have been making some kits and templates and will be sharing some freebies here soon...just have to figure out how to go about it!  Our local scrapbooking crop is coming up here in April and these are just 2 of my 5 classes that I am teaching:
We have a lot of fun at our crop and I am so excited for it to get here!  Well, I think that is probably enough for today.  I am off to finish my work and then go run my 4 miles on my treadmill...  See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment