Thursday, July 21, 2011

A few CT layouts!

Hey everyone!  Sorry for the break- it has been busy around here!  I have some CT layouts to share with you today from some random kits, so here we go!

Lion Tamer from Jamie using Noah & Co kit:

Another one from Jamie using It's a Boy Thing: 

Summer Fun by Amy using Fresh N Funky 3 templates and Summer Days kit:

 Jeep by Amy using It's A Boy Thing kit:

Another one from Amy using S'mores & Campfires kit:
I just wanted to share those quick to show what a great job my CT does for me!  Thanks girls!
Also, Tutorial Thursday will now be once a month, the first Thursday of each month!  I am also working on having a Freebie Friday, so when I get it figured out how to add those on here, I will get started with that as well!  Hope you all have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment