Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snowy day...

Well it is a snowy day here and the wind is blowing like crazy- typical Nebraska!  I haven't posted anything for a while as I am trying to get stuff in order for upcoming crop in Albion in April.  I am teaching some classes and trying to figure out what paper to get, what techniques to use, etcetera!  So I am going to do a quick share today on the last layout from Digi In Deep.  This one was super super fun and it is my favorite so far.  I learned a lot of cool tricks in this lesson and I loved every second of it!

I also happened to love the pictures I used too- my little man Landon just a cheesin' out for me!  I promise I will be back soon with my first weeks of Project Life- I am just adding some journaling and customizing some page protectors for extras I am adding!  Have a great snowy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment