Sunday, February 20, 2011

Some more digital layouts...

Holy moly- it has been a while since I blogged!  Life has been crazy the past few weeks.  My mom had to be rushed to Omaha by ambulance a few weeks ago to have a pacemaker put in at Creighton University Med Center so I was down there with her for 3 days while she was having that done and then getting back home after being gone for a while, I had to catch up on housework, laundry, blah, blah, blah- ya know!  But she is doing great and feeling much better, so it was all worth it!  I have been taking Jessica Sprague's Digi In Deeper in preparation for the Art of Digital Design class that starts in March.  This class has been really fun and I am learning all sorts of new things, which has been awesome!  Here are the first 4 layouts that we have had to complete for this class:


The digital design class starts in March and right now I am working on a few different digital kits.  I am hoping to be able to share a few freebies here in the coming weeks, so if you are a digital scrapper, be on the lookout for that!  I am hoping to be back tomorrow to share some layouts I did for one of my friends that I scrapbook for.  I get to do fun girly stuff for her little girl and boy do I love it- can't use much pink on my two boys' books :)  Hope everyone has a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment