Tuesday, August 16, 2011

New products at MemoryWorks!

Hey there!  I know it is my second post of the day but I wanted to share with you some new products from MemoryWorks today, who I am now a consultant for!  You can have a party or workshop in your home or just order from a consultant!  MemoryWorks is a company that offers the hottest and trendiest products from companies like Basic Grey, October Afternoon, We R Memory Keepers, My Minds Eye, Tim Holtz and more!  They also have their own line of products called Simple Stories, which is a great line of products for the scrapper who does not have a lot of time but a lot of pictures, or even for the scrapper that does have time but just wants a great coordinated look for an album!  They have added two new lines to the Simple Stories line- Baby Steps and Happy Day!  Here is a fun postcard created by Sarah Jimerson of MemoryWorks for the two new lines!
Baby Steps, of course, is a baby themed kit perfect for a boy or a girl!  It has a soft vintage feel and is so pretty!

Happy Day is a birthday kit and is absolutely adorable!  I had to order it the second I saw it and am going to do my boys' birthday albums with this kit!


Each of these kits are 20.99 and are PACKED FULL of awesome papers, stickers, and embellishment cards!  You will not be disappointed!  I will be sharing projects with Happy Day soon!  I will also be sharing the other Simple Stories lines on the blog here soon as well!  Contact me at laceybittner@hotmail.com if you are interested in ordering!

No comments:

Post a Comment