Thursday, August 25, 2011

Some Pinterest Inspiration!

Happy Thursday morning everyone!  The blog has been kind of quiet lately as I didn't have a new release last week and because I have been SUPER busy!  Just a short list of what I have been up to:  Starting a new job at my awesome friend's photography studio- Alida's Picture Pages, getting ready for a guest designer spot at Scrapping Fairytales, busy creating items for a local festival, still designing kits and products for my shop at Scrapable, starting Art of Digital Design 2 with Carina Gardner, and taking care of my crazy kiddos- one of which has just learned to walk in the past few weeks!  Whew!  I am tired just looking at my list lol!  So that was my excuse for not being here much lately!

My friend Christy recently revamped her blog and inspired me to do a post on some Pinterest inspiration!  Don't know what Pinterest is?  It is an awesome place of inspiration where people share things- recipes, craft ideas, decorating, designing, clothes, and so much more!  So here are a few things that have been catching my eye on Pinterest that I want to try someday!

Weighted pincushion w/tool holder and scrap bag from http://www.noodle-head.com/2010/10/most-complicated-pincushion.html
Milk Jug Jack-O-Lanterns from http://eighteen25.blogspot.com/2010/09/todays-project-spirit-jugs.html
Pie tins and old repainted candlesticks!  Do you know how much these things sell for at Pottery Barn?!

Add two frames together for a chunkier frame!
Bookpage pumpkin!  I LOVE this!!
And we can't forget all the awesome yummy-looking recipes they have on Pinterest!  This is a must try and soon!

All in all, Pinterest is an amazing place for inspiration for everything!  I have several things pinned just for color schemes or design inspiration as well!  It is so fun to go look but I will warn you it can suck you in and before you know it an hour has gone by!  Go check it out and see if you can get inspired! 

I have a new release coming out on Tuesday, so check back for awesome layouts from my CT girls and a coupon to purchase the kit!  Also, next Wednesday I am starting a CT Wednesday post where I am going to feature each of my CT girls, so come check out their awesome work and learn a little bit about them!  Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment