Wednesday, December 8, 2010

December Daily album cover- Finally!

Well, 8 days later than I had hoped, here it is- the cover of my December Daily album.















The cover is a We-R-Memory Keepers Cinch 8-1/2 x 11 piece of chipboard.  I used Claudine Hellmuth Sticky Back Canvas to cover the chipboard and that was sprayed with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Hollyberry.  The felt snowflake stickers are from the dollar bin at JoAnn Fabric- super cute for $1.00 and tons and tons of snowflakes in blues and whites in the package- love JoAnns!  I stamped December on some Bo Bunny cream patterned paper with Stampin Up! Pear Pizzaz ink and Taffy alpha.  Daily is some old Making Memories red polka dot stickers I got a while ago at Archiver's- they are puffy and so adorable!  My 2010 was made using some white canvas Thicker stickers and sprayed them with Mistletoe Glimmer Mist.  The 2010 is on Stampin Up's Top Note label die, which is my absolute favorite die of all time!  I used a little christmasy striped fabric down the side and added a few red pearls from Kaisercraft to finish it off.  I'm pretty excited with how it turned out- the product of a late-night scrapping session while kids were sleeping and hubby was coon-hunting! 

Also had to add this picture of my goofy 3-1/2-year-old, Aidan.  He was helping me with the lights to check and see if they were all working!  Gotta love him!  What a stinker!
 
Be back tomorrow with some finished December Daily pages!


No comments:

Post a Comment