Thursday, December 23, 2010

Baby Boy pages

Today I decided to take a break from December Daily and share some pages I made recently of my new baby boy, Landon, who is four months old.


This first one was made all with Basic Grey paper from different lines.  I rounded the corners of the striped paper with a corner rounder punch and used an EK Sucess border punch on the dark brown strip towards the bottom.  I used some courdoroy brads, American Crafts stickers (white), and Making Memories stickers (brown).  A little brown and white polka dot ribbon finished it off.  Very basic design and super simple.  I loved the results!



This page is my favorite so far.  I used the MME Alphabet Soup Boy line.  All of the embellishements (cards, brads, chipboard, and paper) are from that line.  The brown polka dot paper is Bo Bunny Double Dot in a dark brown.  I used a bit of ribbon to jazz it up, some more EK Sucess border punches, and a Silhouette print and cut title above.  I made my photo collage/birth details in photoshop and printed it all out on one 8-1/2 x 11 piece of photo paper.  Super simple!  Well that is it for today.  Hope everyone has a fantastic Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Love these layouts Lacey! The one with the zoo animals is so cute! Have a wonderful Christmas with the boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas too!!

    ReplyDelete