Saturday, January 1, 2011

More December Daily pages...almost done!

Hello!  It is a chilly and windy winter's day here and I was in the mood to get some more finished up on my December Daily album.  I am going to share pages 7 and then 12-20 today!  I have been working like a mad woman to get it finished up and I am sooo close!  Since I have already shared most of the products and where they come from, I am mostly just going to post pictures today!  Here is day 7:


I absolutely LOVE 7 Gypsies masking tape- yes that is masking tape and it is so fun to play with.  Very easy to add a quicky accent to your pages with it!  I think I need some more in different designs now!
Day 12...

 Day 13, which I had a lot of fun with!  I had all these little detail shots of Aidan putting his snowman ornaments together that I wanted to get in so I cut up a baseball card page protector and stuck the photos in there.  Love those babies!



 Onto day 14.  I also had a blast with this one.  We made homemade play-doh and I put the steps on shipping tags and added those in too.  So fun to do!


Day 15...

Day 16...


Next is day 17...  I used the packaging from some Making Memories Christmas word-fetti stickers as part of the design on this page and I really like how it turned out.  So fun to be able to use the packaging on my pages and create less waste!


Onto day 18...

Day 19.  I added an envelope with our christmas letter in it so we could look back on it in the future.


Day 20...


So now I just need to finish the last few days and I will share the rest with you tomorrow or Monday!  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment