Thursday, January 20, 2011

A digital layout and paper layout

Today I am going to share the next layout I did for my Jessica Sprague class Digi In Deep.  This one was really fun, I especially like the photo mat- really fun shape!
I'm having a lot of fun with this class and learning quite a few new tricks :)  The next layout is one I did following this PageMaps sketch:
A really simple page, but I love how it turned out.  I really just wanted to emphasize my little man's adorable face :)  The brown polka dot paper was Making Memories, yellow grid was Crate Paper, and blue polka dots was from my favorite little boy line from 3 Bugs in a Rug, along with the stickers.  A few shipping tags with my journaling, a stamped date, ribbon, and a bunch of brads finished it off.  I absolutely love using brads and usually have to get at least two rows of three brads in on at least every page I do!  The border punch was from EK Success.  Be back tomorrow hopefully with my first two weeks of Project Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment