Wednesday, December 1, 2010

May your season sparkle...

So yesterday I realized that the holiday card swap that our stamping group does is this Sunday.  At first I wasn't going to participate but when I got my last Unity Stamp Co order, I had to whip up something with these awesome sets!  So this is what I came up with in 5 minutes.

The sets I used from Unity were Bright and Merry Winter Wishes, 25 Days, and the November 2010 Kit of the Month Picture Perfect.  I used Bazzill Kraft cardstock as my base and then stamped the ornaments from Merry Winter Wishes in Stampin Up Riding Hood Red, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, and Pear Pizzaz.  The patterned paper was from Bo Bunny Christmas line from 2009.  I just used the EK Success Bracket Edger punch on the brown patterned paper.  I finished it off with a few rhinestones and a little ribbon.  I just love Unity's  "May your season Sparkle with holiday bliss."  So excited to put my new stamps to good use :)

No comments:

Post a Comment