Monday, December 20, 2010

December Daily- Days 1, 3 & 5

Well I have finally gotten to do a little more in my December Daily album.  I am very slowly getting caught up :)  Here are pics of day 1.




Pretty basic design.  I just used some old green and red polka dot paper out of my stash for the punched borders and some red cardstock and polka dot paper from Stampin Up and kraft cardstock from Bazzill.  I used a Hero Arts swirly background stamp to add a little interest on the kraft cardstock.  A few felt snowflakes from JoAnns, a number tag from Shabby Chic Crafts, and some Stampin Up ribbon and day 1 was complete!


For day 3, I used some striped paper from Fancy Pants and green cardstock from Stampin Up.  I used the Lacey Circle dies from Nestabilities, some Bo Bunny paper, some kraft cardstock, and a christmas tree border from Bazzill to do page one.  I stamped some christmas ornaments and the "Merry and Bright" from one of my favorite Unity Stamp Co stamp sets, added a little ribbon, some more Fancy Pants patterned paper, and a scalloped tag from Shabby Chic Crafts and day 3 was done!


Day 5 was another simple design.  Used some patterned paper from Basic Grey and Making Memories that I also had in my stash, cardstock from Stampin Up and Bazzill, a little ribbon, and a few more Shabby Chic Crafts labels/tags and day 5 was complete.  Back in a few days with more!

No comments:

Post a Comment